Senior Business Analyst GRM US Claims Operational Excellence
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
GRM US Claims Operational Excellence Team is looking for a Business Analyst or Senior Business Analyst. The OpEx Team is responsible for analyzing Claims wide operational results and producing the Monthly Operating Review (MOR) which they present to the Claims Leadership Team. This team analyzes the complex relationship between operational metrics and key GRM US results included paid losses, expenses, and customer experience.
As a member of OpEx team, you will produce and analyze the MOR results as well as deep-dive analyses to understand the drivers of Claims’ results and other Claims wide trends. You will report on and assess multiple lines of business and will have exposure to key stakeholders throughout the organization, including the Claims leadership team.
- Analyze GRM US Claims’ operational results on a monthly and ongoing basis
- Identify, define, and track the metrics that act as leading indicators of operational health of the Claims operation.
- Manage and own a portion of the Monthly Operation Review (MOR) including the ownership, creation, and upkeep of select operational metrics and areas of expertise.
- Perform individual analysis on operating results and drivers present findings to Claims Line of Business teams and leadership
- Build and maintain relationships with other stakeholders within Claims, to ensure alignment, and gather additional insights into drivers of results.
- Work with functional groups outside of Claims (including Actuarial, Finance, and Product Management) to share knowledge of current issues affecting one another’s results.
- Apply necessary frameworks and project management skills to work through deliverables, including cross-functional work with Claims product and analytics teams and field operations to identify underlying drivers of operational results and emerging trends.
- Develop presentations monthly and on an ad-hoc basis to highlight findings and areas of concern for the senior leadership to act upon.
- An interest and eye for understanding systems of metrics and how they interact and influence each other
- Proven track record of strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training required; focused study in areas like Finance, Economics, Operational Research and Management, and Mathematics preferred.
- Must have very strong communication skills and presentation building ability
Prior SAS experience is required. SQL and Programming experience is a plus
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.