Property and Casualty Assistant Director (Member/Client Support)
Assistant Director, Property & Casualty
Downtown Chicago based insurance administrator is seeking a full-time Assistant Director for our Property & Casualty department. EIIA, Inc. is a member-driven consortium of private, faith-inspired colleges, universities and seminaries providing innovative insurance and risk management services. To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.eiia.org.
The position works from a Downtown, Chicago office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The Assistant Director collaborates and engages with the Property and Casualty team in all areas of support of the Master program. The position is responsible for responding to member inquiries; updating websites, systems and databases; creating proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials; reviewing premiums and insurance policies; and maintaining insurance documentation and certificates of insurance. This position will also aid the Vice President of Property & Casualty (VP P&C) in updating proposal methodology to reflect current data points. Under the direction of the VP P&C, the assistant director prepares and distributes the market update and other P&C member communications.
This position will rely on in-depth technology skills, combined with some knowledge of commercial property and casualty insurance coverage and the ability to read and interpret insurance policies. The Assistant Director is required to determine the most efficient means of delivering necessary information to our members utilizing current technology.
Significant Job Responsibilities:
Convert current business practices to reflect current technology
- Design new institution proposal format (P&C and Student)
- Design existing institution reports
- Enhance EIIA generated documents utilizing current data points
- Develop individual institution documentation accessed by members through the EIIA website
- Aid in the use of EZInsure and CRM databases to improve efficiencies
- Aid in the use of EZInsure and individual TPA (Third Party Claim Administrator) data for the development of reports to aid in risk management
- Audit website for updated information and documentation
- Work with P&C team to develop relevant reports from data collected from our member institutions
- Work with team in developing institution specific data for member institutions that will improve risk profile
- Work with team in engaging membership to access and update data directly to our website
- Delivery of Certificates of Insurance at key renewal dates (September and March)
- Work with Member institutions on off cycle requests for Certificates of Insurance
- Organize the delivery of Auto ID cards
- Review insurance policies for accuracy and compliance
- Certificates of Insurance - produce and work with institutions and Risk Management directors to reflect proper coverage through issuing COI or coordinating issuance with brokers
- Aid in the preparation of governance, audit committee, and various reports required of the VP P&C
- Maintain marketing pipeline and preparation of materials for P&C and Student reports
- Department coordinator of the CRM contact management system
- Responsible for updating the map of participating institutions
Preferred Qualifications: Some external work experience and knowledge of commercial property and casualty insurance coverage are desirable.
Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from an accredited institution focusing on studies on insurance and risk management, actuary studies, math or business is preferred, and 1-3 years experience working in insurance is desired.
Background Check Required
Apply for Property and Casualty Assistant Director (Member/Client Support)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly