Senior Call Center Representative
Serves as Senior team member in processing new claim and consumer assignments following established client and department intake scripts and instructions. Processes escalated calls in accordance with client/department procedures and handles special event and general inquiry calls appropriately. Manages escalated issues to conclusion. Provides coaching and guidance to team members and designs training procedures. Represents management as needed.Responsibilities
- Receives and processes loss assignments according to client instructions.
- Resolves issues in the assignment dispatch process.
- Conducts emergency call outs to contractors via three way calls with homeowners.
- Process emergency and/or catastrophic event assignments when they occur.
- Assist in catastrophe management to include emergency activations and in-activations, contractor coverage and capacity management.
- Designs and conducts training programs for new team members as well as for ongoing training due to system enhancements and new workflows and creates presentations.
- Identify complex assignment errors and research appropriately.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and reports on progress of completions.
- Acts as subject-matter expert on Contractor Connection workflows regarding the proper identification and assignment of contractors and on assignment management tools.
- Research and process assignments in relation to contractor coverage area.
- Monitors call center activity to ensure proper assignment processing and customer service is being provided.
- Monitors system stability and phone functionality to ensure assignments are being received and in notifying appropriate parties.
- Attains required call statistic performance according to center standards.
- Exceeds set quality standards ensuring assignments are properly made and documented.
- Achieves and maintains thorough understanding of all client and department instructions and updates.
- Provides excellent customer service to all internal team members and external customers.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of all software applications/programs used to accomplish required department tasks.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all customer service support functions.
- Participates in special projects or perform duties in other areas as requested.
- Upholds and projects the public image of the Company.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Business Conduct and Ethics at all times.
- Bachelor degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience, and at least four years of call center or customer service experience.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service, administrative/clerical skills.
- A minimum of one year as a Call Center Representative III or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Contractor Connection specific applications, workflows and reporting systems.
- Thorough understanding of Contractor Connection and customer service procedures and processes.
- Highly proficient and advanced computer skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Business acumen.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong work ethic.
People taking care of people. It’s that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients’ policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset that’s inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example – at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.