Medical Case Manager
CorVel Corporation, a leading provider of health management and billing technology is growing! We are seeking to add a full time, Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager who speak fluent Spanish. Your role is to facilitate a caseload of quality, individualized treatment goals to rehabilitate workers injured on the job. You will research and recommend resources to create flexible, cost-effective treatment options. Work hours are Monday through Friday, business hours.
- Responsible for assessment and coordination of medical care related to workers' compensation injuries.
- Works closely with patients, adjusters, medical providers, employers, and attorneys to ensure coordination of appropriate care. Support return to work goals.
- Assesses patient's treatment plan for appropriateness and devises cost-effective strategies for health care resources.
- Develop case management strategy through assessment, planning, and implementation.
- Attends appropriate appointments and provides an evaluation of the patient's progress.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- This position requires a clear DMV report, reliable vehicle and valid Driver’s license.
- Position requires an unrestricted Illinois RN license. BSN preferred.
- Bilingual - Spanish Speaking
- Seeking 3+ year's clinical nursing experience.
- Worker's Compensation or Case Management experience preferred.
- Strong technology, organizational and documentation skills are a must.
- Able to work independently, be proactive, and assertive.
- CCM desirable!
- Computer equipment and phone provided.
- Reliable transportation and local travel required.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, age, sex, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this application or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. CorVel Corporation is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please be aware that CorVel generally does not review all applications/resumes submitted in response to job openings posted on the Internet because of the large volume of responses