Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented Product Development Analyst who enjoys intellectual challenge and seeks a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth. Not only is Tower Hill Insurance one of Florida's most trusted names in homeowners insurance, but it offers great opportunities for career advancement and personal growth, along with very competitive benefits and rewards. We are growing at a consistent pace and seek professional individuals with drive, team mentality, who want to make an impact, and are committed to a long-term career in the insurance industry.
This position performs research and analysis of state and federal laws, regulations and insurance department guidelines to ensure compliance and applicability to policy contracts, business practices and policy documents. This position works in coordination with Actuarial, Product Management, Underwriting, Claims, Marketing and Systems to acquire consensus on enhancements, priorities and implementations with a focus on making all necessary updates to policy language. Additionally, this position provides ongoing research and analysis of competitor’s product offerings and our placement in the insurance marketplace.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze and interpret state statutes to ensure product is compliant with state insurance regulations and laws.
- Draft and maintain insurance policy language while adhering to policy contract standards.
- Prepare and manage all aspects of the Form and Rule filings with state insurance department including recommendations for filing strategies and interrogatories.
- Monitor and analyze competitors programs in regards to product coverage, offerings and price.
- Gather, analyze and formulate recommendations based on competitive insurance and product intelligence.
- Participates in the development, maintenance and implementation of insurance forms, rates, manuals and programs by ensuring department processes, standards and deadlines are met.
- Coordinates with, and gathers information from other departments within the company including Actuary, Product Management, Marketing, Underwriting and Claims.
- Performs user acceptance testing to ensure accuracy of forms, rates and systems functionality.
- Coordinate with Systems to ensure products are implemented in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist in training on new products and procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Qualified candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or 5 years of Commercial or Personal Lines experience preferred.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO:
- Contribute to team discussions
- Become proficient with all tools and technologies
- Be open with new ideas or proposals
- Possess strong communication skills
- Adaptable to change
- Excellent customer focus
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- State of the Art work out facility (Corporate office)
- Business casual dress, and more
No matter the square footage, your home is your castle. At Tower Hill we’re in the business of protecting castles. We provide the insurance protection you need and the peace of mind you want.
Founded more than 40 years ago, today Tower Hill is Florida’s largest homeowners insurer. Our company is financially strong and solid. We’ve weathered every storm and natural disaster in the state since 1972, and helped our customers rebuild after each one.
Like you, we love Florida. We enjoy the sun when it’s shining, appreciate mild winters, watch out for lightning, and build hurricane kits every summer. And like you, our homes are our castles. Sometimes the unexpected happens — or even the unthinkable — and we understand what that feels like, too. That’s why our 400 employees are committed to being there when you need us all year long, not just during storm season.
Your home is where you and your family should feel safe and protected. You can be confident that if the unthinkable happens, Tower Hill will be there to help you rebuild. When your home truly feels like your castle again to you, we know we’ve succeeded as your insurance company. Although we have grown in size over the last four decades, we remain committed to the promises we made when our company was founded.