Property Claims Support Representative
Donegal Insurance Group is a regional property-casualty insurance company doing business in 26 states, headquartered in Marietta, PA, with 7 regional offices located in Athens, GA, Le Mars, IA, Grand Rapids, MI, Albuquerque, NM, Greenville, OH, Glen Allen, VA, and Sheboygan Falls, WI.
Donegal offers a broad range of personal and commercial insurance products sold exclusively through our network of independent agents. We are committed to the independent agency system and proud of the company’s heritage, which spans over130 years. Donegal’s strong financial foundation and successful operating strategies have earned the company a rating of “A” (Excellent) by the A.M. Best Company, the nation’s leading insurance rating organization.
Donegal Insurance Group has an opening for a Property Support Representative to join our Marietta, Pennsylvania office.
This entry level position is responsible for providing service to our customers in the property claim handling process. The successful candidate will need to develop skills necessary to properly evaluate value of contents and the accurate assignment of claims, ensuring high quality customer service and achieving company stability and profitability. Some of the job duties include:
About the role:
- Review new loss reports for assignment purposes
- Based on established criteria, assign losses directly to a claim representative while monitoring and maintaining adjuster workload balances.
- Tracking and Communicating Adjuster workload on a daily and monthly basis.
- Working closely with customers and claim representatives to research and establish value of content inventory list for current losses
- Use of company systems (Xactimate and Xactanalysis) to generate contents estimates and distribution of monthly reports supporting the Property group operations.
- All other support function duties as assigned to include involvement in projects, subrogation and salvage tracking etc.
- Effectively evaluate information and accurately determine if discrepancies exist with provided information
- Efficiently research and resolve any discrepancies so that the business process can be completed in a timely fashion
- Four year college degree
- Experience in customer service, retail or an administrative role
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Incentive Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Continuing Education Assistance
Donegal Insurance Group participates in E-Verify in the following states: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Utah, Arizona, Nebraska, and Louisiana. If you reside in one of the listed states, please review the "Notice of E-Verify Participation" and the "Right to Work Poster" on the links below:
Notice of E-Verify Participation Poster
https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf (English and Spanish)
Right to Work Poster