Claims Customer Service Representative
Hallmark Financial is a specialty property and casualty insurance holding company with a diversified portfolio of insurance products written on a national platform. With six insurance subsidiaries and offices in Dallas, San Antonio, Chicago, Jersey City and Atlanta, Hallmark Financial markets, underwrites and services over $650 million annually in commercial and personal insurance premiums in select markets. Hallmark Financial is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and its common stock is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol "HALL."
As Hallmark continues to grow, we strive to find talented, innovative and creative professionals to join our team. We offer very competitive compensation and benefit packages combined with a team atmosphere that encourages independent initiative and professional growth.
We are looking for individuals with insurance experience as well as individuals that have no insurance experience that are eager to learn.
Our Plano, Texas location is conveniently located off of the North Dallas Tollway with access to restaurants and shopping.
Position Title: Claims Intake Analyst/FNOL
Job Summary: As a Claims Intake Analyst, your positive can-do attitude is what makes you an asset. As a representative of Hallmark, you're the voice of the organization and may be the first interaction many of our callers have with us. Using your superior customer service skills, you'll assist our insured customers and agents with the reporting of a claim and other claim related claim questions and concerns. In this role, you may also complete claim processing functions for new and existing claims, answer emails, or assist agents and customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED required, with some college or 1-3 years of related experience, personal lines and/or commercial insurance experience preferred.
- Commercial Auto and Property FNOL experience a plus!
- Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required Advanced phone and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Must be able to understand basic insurance principles and policy contracts
- Excellent reading skills; must be able to read and follow a script
- Must be customer service oriented, highly organized and efficient.
- . Property/Casualty insurance industry experience a plus!
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume call center environment
- Customer Service or call center background with professional telephone etiquette preferred
- Typing Skills – 35 WPM
Advanced computer skills including working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
Apply for Claims Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly