Do you have knowledge of HR? Able to multitask and provide support? Experience with immigration? Then this would be the perfect opportunity for you! Our Human Resources department is looking for a Sr. HR Administrator to assist in our department, as well as support the transformation and growth here at ICW Group.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of the Senior Human Resources Administrator position is to support HR administrative and technical functions and programs. This role exists to ensure Team Members receive effective human resources support in order to drive revenue growth in the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Administers HR programs as assigned
- Plans and executes on tasks associated with on-going HR programs in the Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, Talent Development or other HR functional areas in alignment with established timeframes and expected results.
- Prepares technical paperwork in compliance with regulations or compliance standards, meets with employees, and ensures consistent, clear and friendly communication and a positive customer experience is provided. Conducts follow-up activities and successfully completes processing cycle on time.
- May manage databases information sources and reports associated with assigned programs.
Conducts and/or participates in HR special projects to improve effectiveness, efficiency, compliance or achieve other objectives as established by leadership
- Creates project plans, timelines, and engages participants on the project team.
- Coordinates completion of tasks, reporting and communications in alignment with HR project standards.
- Completes project commitments in accordance with time, quality and cost standards.
Conducts analyses, prepares reports and presentations in support of HR initiatives as requested
- Supports HR team members with analyses, reports or other information necessary.
- May prepare PowerPoint presentations, facilitate information sessions and facilitate meetings as requested by HR Team Members.
Provides administrative support to HR Teams as assigned
- Coordinates events, registrations, materials production and event details
- Provides administrative support for annual processes.
- Coordinates various administrative tasks such as scheduling of meetings or ordering supplies.
- Serves as back up for other support positions within the department including Talent Coordinator and Sr. HR Administrative Assistant, covering the full spectrum of duties assigned to that position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; Human Resources, Business Management, English, or related degree preferred. Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar human resources role; or equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position. Experience can include performing administrative support, employee relations, operations or other similar tasks in a corporate HR department. Experience with recruiting, learning and Visa processing highly desirable. Experience with HRIS, Learning Management and Recruitment systems desirable.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
None required. Professional in Human Resource (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Experience working with Visas and understanding of Immigrations laws and dprocessing requirements. Must possess intermediate data entry skills with the ability to learn enterprise and department specific applications. Must possess analytical and problem solving skills with particular attention to detail required. Strong organization, oral and written skills required. Knowledge of HRIS and Learning Management systems helpful.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The worker is required to have visual acuity and be capable of operating and viewing computers and other electronic devices for extended periods of time. Must be able to clearly speak on the telephone.
This position maps to the Individual Contributor level. Additional competencies required: None.
The noise level in the office is usually moderate. This position operates in an office environment and requires the frequent use of a computer, telephone, copier, and other standard office equipment. The noise level is usually moderate in the work area.
If you enjoy a continuously learning work environment in an office setting, then this is the job for you!