Sales Manager - Medicare
Advise is a Medicare focused insurance agency that serves as a trusted advisor to seniors seeking to understand their Medicare insurance options and enroll in the best health plan for their needs. Advise simplifies the Medicare insurance experience for both patients and physicians and empowers seniors to make confident decisions regarding their Medicare insurance.
With the partnership of our parent company, Bloom Insurance, we’re growing and we’re transforming the healthcare industry through our sales automation technology and education, ensuring doctors are free to deliver the care seniors deserve.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where hard work is recognized. We are looking for talented, passionate people to help shape the future of our company. Currently we have an opening for a Director, Medicare Market Sales with an immediate start date. This position is based at our local office.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Licensing, certification & training
- Long-Term Career Growth & Mentoring
- Incentive Programs
- Collaborative environment with team events and lunches
- Community Involvement and volunteering
The Manager, Medicare Market Sales is responsible for leading and supervising a team of both licensed and non-licensed field, and is accountable for the market’s overall activity, conduct and sales production. In order to achieve sales and operational goals, The Manager, Medicare Market Sales will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and training field staff, as well as providing ongoing leadership and staff coaching. Further, the Manager, Medicare Market Sales
will help coordinate and oversee all provider-based and other grassroot marketing activities and will serve as the face of the organization in a given market
- Oversee staff daily activity and monitor progress to reach both individual and market performance goals
- Report on team sales activity as required
- Drive, track and manage all staff recruiting activities
- Manage/coordinate staff onboarding
- Support both initial and ongoing training
- Provide both written and on-the-job guidance and coaching
- Coordinate with Marketing to facilitate successful field marketing events and activities
- Present at informal and formal events
- High school diploma or GED
- 5-7 years’ experience in insurance industry
- Medicare and/or health insurance experience
- Licensure in Life, Health and Accident or ability to obtain a license within specified timeframe
- Maintain a Valid Driver’s license
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Report
- Ability to lead and manage highly effective teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with professional and clinical staff
- Ability to manage project details under tight deadlines
- Ability to resolve both people and logistical challenges quickly and professionally
- Excellent organizational skills, keen attention to detail
- Uphold Advise expectations of Attitude, Attendance, Productivity and Competence-Compliance
At Advise, we care about people—and that includes our employees. We know our employees are key to our success and the success of our clients. We offer an engaging, supportive work environment, great benefits, and the opportunity to build the career you always wanted.
Advise is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.