Property Inspector - Independently Contracted
7 days left
- Career Level
- Entry Level
Want a flexible schedule? Want to earn more the smarter and harder you work? Want to start a New Career?
CIS Group Is looking for self-motivated individuals to complete field inspections in your area.
When you contract with CIS Group, you are contracting with professionals who have been committed to providing a perfect customer experience since 1996.
What property inspectors do:
Travel to residential and commercial locations to gather and electronically submit photos and property data via smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be comfortable working outside in various weather conditions and temperatures.
- IOS or Android device capable of taking and storing hundreds of pictures
- Computer access with high-speed internet.
- Must own a reliable vehicle and have valid driver’s license.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel
- 1099 Independent Contractor status (similar to Uber). As an independent contractor, the cost of the background check is a business expense and the responsibility of the contractor.
Flexible Schedule (work hours must be during daylight hours, Monday - Saturday.)
All inspectors are independent contractors and are paid per inspection. Fees vary based on complexity and location.
Apply for Property Inspector - Independently Contracted
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly