Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner
DGA Careers, Minneapolis, Minnesota
We are currently seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, experienced, professional senior recruitment consultant to open an office in Minneapolis to complement our offices in Hartford, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Edmonton.
The right candidate for this role will share our philosophies and core values. Our professional pillars embody honesty, dedication and accountability for success. We work in true partnership with employers and candidates to define objectives and deliver added value. We represent all our clients equally, with respect and confidentiality, consistently conducting business in a manner that enhances our clients’ (and our own) reputation.
- Candidate sourcing: Develop and execute a sourcing strategy that meets current search requirements and develop a talent pool for future client needs.
- Business development: Develop a list of targeted companies through prospecting, database management, research, networking, social media etc. Market our services to prospective clients. Attend and actively participate in insurance industry events and networking opportunities.
- Search management: Establish client needs and requirements. Coordinate the recruitment process and timeline including establishing search parameters, strategic sourcing, interviews, assessments, shortlisting, presentation and negotiations etc. Manage client and candidate expectations throughout the process. Manage multiple search assignments, delivering consistent, timely, quality service and feedback. Accurately document all activity and prospect details into our tracking system.
- Relationship management: Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients and candidates.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in full cycle recruiting preferably within the insurance or financial services sector or minimum 3-5 years of management experience in the insurance industry.
- Experience working in a recruitment role within an insurance company or large brokerage organization is a definite advantage.
- Proven business development and client relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to identify candidates who best fit the client’s role and corporate culture, and properly assess them through a thorough interview process.
- Demonstrated ability to meet recruiting targets and objectives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and experience using an ATS or CRM database.
- Experience utilizing LinkedIn would be considered an asset and other networking and search tools to connect with the decision makers and candidates.
- A strong, professional, confident presence.
- Self-starter with a dynamic personality, who would enjoy helping to build a new office.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively juggle and manage multiple clients, goals and objectives.
- Top-notch written and verbal presentation skills.
- Team player who thrives in a competitive, busy environment.
- Strong business and work ethics.
All inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.