AmTrust Financial Services
Jersey City, New Jersey
Financial Services, IT , Accounting
The Finance Data Analyst assists with coordination of the production, testing, reconciliation, and maintenance of the new financial systems (Oracle ERP, Data Warehouses and Subledgers)Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements from finance
- Designing the solution and identifying the necessary system specifications required for executing the solution.
- Work closely with IT to: translate any contextual differences that may interfere with the design process
- Identify additional data-entries to be built in to the application and flow for future reports
- Verify when final product is accurate
- Responsible for report/query execution and development.
- Troubleshoot resolution of accounting information with Finance, Claims, Underwriting and Expense areas that have data integrity issues on their interfaces.
- Assist with the coordination for testing of changes to the various sub-ledgers and datawarehouses
- Preparation of documentation to meet audit requirements.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of customer training.
- Strong analytical ability needed to understand and resolve complex issues.
- Ongoing opportunities to work on a variety of integration efforts and projects.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities to meet critical business needs
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.