Underwriter - Commercial Program - DFW - 4581
Commercial Program Underwriter - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Growing and profitable E&S Property and Casualty Insurance company is seeking an E&S Contract Binding Authority Underwriter for their Dallas-Ft. Worth operation. Candidates will be responsible for underwriting binding authority business generated from agents around the Southwest. You will focus on the Property, General Liability and Inland Marine lines of coverage. Client is open to hiring an Assistant Underwriter for full Underwriter position.
- Work closely with the retail agents on Property and Casualty E&S Binding authority business.
- Develop strong relationships with assigned agents and brokers with a focus on premium goals and profitability
- Collaborate with underwriters in the office.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience underwriting commercial insurance. Binding authority or E&S risks experience is preferred.
- Sound working knowledge of Property, General Liability and Inland Marine coverages
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Strongly prefer strong agency/broker relationships in the Southwest
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
This position represents a good career opportunity. Salary will range $60,000 + bonus up to 20% and good benefits. Job 4581.
Apply for Underwriter - Commercial Program - DFW - 4581
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly