Regulatory Compliance Manager
About the Role
Leading specialty insurance group with deep expertise in lines of business they offer. Dynamic, fast-paced, financially sound, and well-run company with a philosophy and vision that unites their teams and distinguishes them from others in the industry.
This respected carrier seeks a Regulatory Compliance professional. The Regulatory Compliance Manager performs all aspects of regulatory and compliance reporting as required by federal, state, and local laws and insurance regulations. Provides advice and guidance to Life/Health, Crop and Surety subsidiaries to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and monitor company procedures to ensure correct and timely reporting of required regulatory filings to all state insurance departments
- Manage Company efforts to comply with state laws
- Respond to state insurance department inquiries in a timely manner
- Prepare regulatory filings for submittal to regulatory agencies, including form and rate filings
- Serve as a professional insurance resource to all employees, officers, and directors of all the Company’s operating units
- Manage insurance company efforts concerning domestic and international licensing and registrations; take necessary management actions to make any required changes
- Develop, monitor and assess the Company’s policies and procedures related to electronic records, including privacy and cybersecurity
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 6 (six) years of relevant and progressive compliance and/or legal experience
- Insurance industry experience, preferably commercial property and casualty
- SERFF filing experience
Compensation & Perks
$90,000 to $110,000. 25% target bonus. In addition to their competitive salary and benefits, they also offer robust learning and career development programs.
Apply for Regulatory Compliance Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly