CSR - Customer Service Representative - Commercial Lines
We are seeking a full-time Commercial Lines Specialist (CSR) to join our successful family owned and operated independent insurance agency in Brookfield, Wisconsin. The Commercial Lines Specialist will work directly with in-house producers to assist in managing a commercial lines book of business through client education of policy coverages, billings, changes, and other needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review policies and coverage for accuracy and facilitate corrections as needed between client and insurance carriers.
• Complete and prepare binders, certificates, evidence of insurance, and other related items.
• Process cancellation requests, endorsements, and health insurance applications.
• Respond promptly and appropriately to incoming phone calls, emails, mail requests, and other client and carrier communications.
• Complete coverage reviews annually or as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Carries Wisconsin Property and Casualty Insurance License
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Prior experience working in professional business setting, insurance setting preferred
• Experience with Hawksoft Management System preferred
• Excellent communication skills including phone etiquette, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• High level of customer service skills and dedication to producing high quality of work
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Apply for CSR - Customer Service Representative - Commercial Lines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly