ICW Group is searching for a talented Supervisor to join the Premium Audit team. As a Premium Audit Supervisor you will be responsible supervising and coordinating personnel and interacting with other Departments in order to ensure timely billings and excellent customer service. You will supervise non-supervisory employees—including Lead and Senior positions. In your role of Premium Audit Supervisor, you carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
About Your Job:
- Supervise all internal audit processing activities, both technical and clerical.
- Monitor and plan for work flow peaks and departmental time tables.
- Correspond with Insureds/ Agents /Underwriting.
- Liaison to other company departments (Premium Accounting, claims, Unit Stat, IS.)
- Coordinate internal audit processes with field activities.
- Compile and distribute reports to Finance and Underwriting.
- Monitor Departmental goals and take steps to meet them.
- Work with IT on new systems, and automation as needed to be more efficient.
- Perform departmental staffing and personnel duties.
- Track errors and correction of errors-provide training and/or coaching as needed.
- Assist Department head as needed.
- Help to develop skills of team members.
- Provide basic training to other departments.
- Develop new procedures, and training as needed.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Related Experience/ Training
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with billing and billing systems, audit review and all rules/regulations for all states.
- Must have management and good communication skills.
- Ability to apply principles of logical to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to identify problems, and reasonable solutions.
- Ability to correct the problem by reacting, but also proactively take steps to ensure problem does not continue to occur.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to use technology to help assist in interpreting the data provided.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, submit an application today!