Medical (RN) Case Manager III- San Bernardino and Riverside County
CorVel Corporation, a leading provider of health management and billing technology is growing! We are seeking to add a full time, Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager for the San Bernardino and Riverside county . Spanish speaking is a plus Your role is to facilitate a case load of quality, individualized treatment goals to rehabilitate workers injured on the job. You will research and recommend resources to create flexible, cost-effective treatment options. Work hours are Monday through Friday, hours vary.
- Responsible for assessment and coordination of medical care related to workers' compensation injuries.
- Works closely with patients, adjusters, medical providers, employers, and attorneys to ensure coordination of appropriate care. Support return to work goals.
- Assesses patient's treatment plan for appropriateness and devises cost-effective strategies for health care resources.
- Develop case management strategy through assessment, planning, and implementation.
- Attends appropriate appointments and provides evaluation of patient's progress.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- This position requires a clear DMV report, reliable vehicle and valid Drivers license.
Position requires an unrestricted California RN license. BSN preferred. Seeking 3+ year's clinical nursing experience. Worker's Compensation or Case Management experience preferred. Strong technology, organizational and documentation skills are a must. Able to work independently, be proactive, and assertive. CCM desirable! Computer equipment and phone provided. Reliable transportation and local travel required.
Spanish speaking, Bi-lingual a plus.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CorVel will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please be aware that CorVel generally does not review all applications submitted in response to job openings posted on the Internet because of the large volume of responses.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. CorVel Corporation is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.