AmTrust Financial Services
Responsible for providing E&S Underwriters- Renewal with information necessary to make sound underwriting decisions (i.e., marketing, customer service and administrative support affecting brokers/insureds from initial submission through policy issuance and renewals). Provides support within established performance standards and priorities that are responsive to marketing, underwriting, retention and service goals. Assures all related support activities are delivered in a manner consistent with business unit customer service and expense management focus.Responsibilities
- Participates with account executives/underwriters in the renewal and new business activities that support marketing and underwriting decisions that are consistent with business unit growth and retention goals
- Partners with account executives/underwriters to establish support needs for new and renewal policies (i.e., identify/gather relevant account information to quote and/or bind the policy; create exhibits, etc.)
- Manages account documentation (i.e., proposals, agreement letters, reinsurance contracts, collateral agreements, policy change, endorsements, cancellations, etc.)
- Provides administrative support and other related services as needed (e.g., input account information into system)
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or commensurate experience
- Strong desire to establish career path in the insurance industry
- Ability to synthesize and apply a high volume of information
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet productivity deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Previous insurance coursework, preferred
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.