Renewal Underwriter - Multiline Commercial Program - Orlando - 4580
Multiline Commercial Program Renewal Underwriter - Orlando, FL
Recognized and growing Property and Casualty Insurance company is seeking an experienced Multiline Commercial Lines Underwriting Assistant to move into a Renewal Underwriter role for their Orlando operation to assist in their new growth initiative focusing on program business.This person should have solid experience in working with all lines of commercial. Experience with Pest Control risks is a huge plus.
The successful candidate will work with agents in the Southeast and other regions in the central and eastern part of the country, with the specific intention of writing new business. You will be involved in renewal underwriting and is a great pathway to a full underwriter position.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a commercial lines underwriting assistant in a carrier or MGU setting on a multiline basis
- Experience with specialty lines Pest Control related risks is a plus
- A successful track record in helping build an underwriting territory
- A bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required
- Professional insurance designations such as CPCU or CIC etc. are a plus
- Strong communications and technical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
This position represents a strong career opportunity. If you want to grow in your career with an entrepreneurial company, then this job may be for you. Compensation will commensurate with experience. Job 4580.