Sr. Workers' Compensation Adjuster
Michigan Commercial Insurance Mutual is seeking an experience Sr. Workers Compensation Adjuster to join our team of claim professionals. This position will be our Lakewood Ranch office.
***$1,500 Gross Sign on Bonus after 90 days***
Potential to earn a monthly BONUS for claim closures!
Must have Florida All Lines Adjuster's license and 5 plus years of Workers Compensation claims handling.
A Sr. Claims Adjuster is tasked with all aspects of medical and lost time claims from date of accident to resolution.
- Investigate and determine compensability for lost time and medical only claims, coordinate early return to work, determine and pay benefits owed, and document and update action plans to resolution of claims.
- Set reserves timely and accurately to UPC
- Communicate timely with insurers, medical providers, attorneys, and injured workers.
- Have knowledge of and comply with state rules and regulations.
- Must have excellent knowledge of EDI requirements.
- Ability to work in fast-paced team environment and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must document work activities in Image Right and Tropics
- Must have excellent customer service, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Must have the ability to follow direction and to adhere to company and client best practices.
- Outlook Email
- Basic Excel
- Basic Word
Apply for Sr. Workers' Compensation Adjuster
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly