Claims Adjuster - Workers Compensation - Scottsdale - 4579
Workers' Compensation Claims Examiner - Scottsdale, AZ
Recognized and growing Property and Casualty Insurance company is seeking a Workers Compensation Claims Examiner for their Arizona operation. Candidates will be responsible for overseeing complex worker's compensation claims handled by a TPA in a multi jurisdictional territory. You will work with Work Comp Claims management. This person could come from a carrier, TPA or broker setting.
- Oversee complex workers' compensation claims handled by their TPA using standard best practices
- Maintain excellent results in accordance with regulations
- Provide general assistance to the claims directors
- Undergraduate degree and/or relevant workers' compensation claims experience
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in the handling of work comp claims
- Exposure to California Work Comp claims is a plus
- Professional insurance designations such as WCLA, SCLA or AIC are preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
This position represents a good career opportunity. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Job 4579.
Apply for Claims Adjuster - Workers Compensation - Scottsdale - 4579
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly