Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. Description:
This position administers the Workforce Management and eResource systems; Develops and builds schedules for Call Center staff based on forecast volume and AHT; Implements and manages achievement of strategic business plan; In addition, the position develops staffing deviation reports, volume reports, AHT reports, absenteeism reports and VTO reports, analyzing trends, making recommendations regarding staffing levels, schedules, productivity and costs. The position ensures agent profiles are accurate and updated real-time, ensures known time off for meetings, vacations, holidays, etc. is pre-planned and replacement staffing is in place to meet Service Level goal. Additionally, the position processes schedule changes and quarterly vacation selections. The position is also responsible for making minute-by-minute decisions based on daily trending analysis to ensure resources are available to handle real time traffic loads while communicating with Operations Management and the Real Time Adherence agent in each Call Center regarding additional hour's needs, VTO and the adjusting of agents' offline activities.
- Advanced Excel skills (incl. VBA, macros, complex calculations, etc.)
- SQL and Tableau required, with data mining knowledge
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
- Experience with Genesys/Genesys WFM
- Demonstrated knowledge of call center performance metrics (Average Handle Time, Average Hold Time, etc.)
- 3+ years of progressive experience with analysis, identifying trends, business operations, or analytics
- Strong understanding of statistical methods, advance data analysis and validation
- Proven ability to produce recommendations and proposals and oversee projects as directed
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet project deadlines set by management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Professional written, oral communication skills and business relationship management skills
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision* Paid time of including Vacation, Illness and Holidays* Life Insurance* Disability Coverage* Pension* 401K Savings Plan* Employee Discounts* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states 'Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE