Sr. Property Adjuster
Investigates and evaluates losses while developing a plan of action to bring claims to proper resolution in a timely manner.
- Investigate and determine coverage of loss onsite and adjusts all elements of Property Loss claims of moderate-high severity.
- Investigate and evaluate onsite to resolve complex coverage and damage issues to include preparing complete estimates of repair for the covered damages.
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various replacement services.
- Demonstrates understanding of building construction principles and codes.
- Strong knowledge of claims handling procedures, and a full working knowledge of claims operations and procedures.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service experience.
- Strong and effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while exhibiting good judgment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain proper licensing as required.
- All other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to understand and follow oral and/or written policies, procedures and instructions
- Ability to perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed, while meeting time-sensitive deadlines
- Ability to conduct investigations in multi-party situations
- Strong written and communication skills; interpersonal skills; computer skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted systems; and analytical skills.
- Ability to prepare and present accurate, reliable and factual reports with recommendations
- Thorough knowledge of current principles and practices associated with claims investigations, adjustment and related practices
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and utilize new skills as a result of rapidly changing information and/or technology
- Ability to use standard or customized software applications appropriate to assigned tasks
- Proficient knowledge and expertise in utilizing Xactimate Program
Should have 5-7 year’s experience in handling property and casualty claims. A college degree or equivalent business experience needed.
Apply for Sr. Property Adjuster
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly