Client Account Manager - Catastrophe *Future Opening*
Account Manager oversees the client relationship with current accounts to enhance retention and identify opportunities for cross-selling and account enhancement.
Coordinates with Operations and clients to support their needs related to reporting and compliance.
Serves as the Account Manager coordinating with the vendor, clients, operations and finance to ensure reporting parameters are defined and schedules are met.
Analyzes error report trends and identifies ways to improve error or quality ratios by developing recommendations to reduce or eliminate on-going errors.
Leads the research, writing, publishing and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and user manuals/guides.
Develops and implements tools such as the creation of templates and user guides to assist clients in ensuring SLA’s are upheld.
Monitors and reviews file transmission history to ensure successful transmission from client and vendors to and from CMS.
Manages and participates in the testing process and implementation for all new modifications.
Participates in the development of project plans for client and carrier implementation.
As requested, participates in new client RFPs and presentations etc. as subject matter expert.
Provides guidance and/or training to Account Management, Claim, etc. in areas related to compliance and reporting.
Interacts and consults with business partners, clients, Sales Department, Finance, IT, Legal, on a continual basis to ensure superior service and data accuracy in all applications.
Keeps Management informed verbally and in writing of activities and problems within assigned area of responsibility.
Drives solutions and creating of client success and retention plans.
Develops, creates, and reviews stewardship reports to provide to clients.
Logs trending of complaints or client pain points to create solutions.
Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- 3-4 years experience in insurance, within a business analyst capacity, and/or claim systems or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Completion of a college or university degree in business, business administration, insurance or related field
- Demonstrates a sound knowledge of basic business principles.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan projects and complete assignments timely and accurately.
- Understands the impact of decisions, actions, and technology on Broadspire’s and customers business systems.
- Excellent understanding of process and systems flow.
- Displays excellent interpersonal skills.
- Displays excellent presentation and training skills.
- Displays ownership in business relationships and assignments.
- Ability to clearly present information through the spoken or written word; reads and interprets complex information; talk with customers or clients; listens well.
- Ability to stay well informed of current industry trends; learn and apply new concepts and identifies own areas of opportunity and sets and monitors self development goals.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of service delivery; do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; deals with service failures and prioritizes customer needs.
- Ability to challenge conventional practices; adapt established methods for new uses; pursues ongoing system improvement; develops new ideas to create novel solutions to problems; evaluates new technology as potential solutions to existing problems.
- Demonstrates or models behavior that rallies others around a common cause and builds a shared sense of purpose.
- Ability to develop rapport with others and recognize their concerns and feelings; builds and maintains long-term associations based on trust; helps others.
People taking care of people. It’s that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients’ policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset that’s inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example – at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.