Litigation Adjuster - Claims
For over 20 years, FedNat, a Property & Casualty insurance carrier and claims adjusting company has served communities and families by providing quality insurance and claims services, specializing in Homeowners Insurance, High Value Homes, Flood, Condo, General Liability Insurance and more.
Our team of experienced insurance professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional products and services. Our exceptional service model has earned us an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and our strong leadership continues to be the key to our continued success.
If you aspire to be the face of a dynamic organization like FedNat and be a part of an exceptional team of professionals who believe in the highest level of Customer Service, with respect, compassion and genuine concern for our clients at the forefront of all we do. We welcome you to be a part of our team in achieving these goals.
If you desire to be a part of FedNat, please take a moment to review the position responsibilities and requirements below for the position of Litigation Adjuster and apply.
- Works with defense counsel on high exposure and/or claims in litigation to achieve favorable outcomes
- Familiar with all lines, including homeowner’s, commercial general liability, auto liability, commercial property
- Appears as Corporate Representative at depositions and trials, when needed
- Monitors defense counsel’s compliance with the Company’s litigation guidelines
- Directs defense counsel strategies, works with counsel to acquire appropriate paper discovery, determine necessary depositions, and retain experts
- Investigates any coverage issues and work towards a resolve
- Participate in mediations and settlement conferences
- Exceptional Interpersonal and communication skills; written and oral
- Initiative and ability to think logically, analytically and critically
- Strong time-management and organization skill
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and due diligence in performance
- Strong computer skills with a penchant to adapt easily to learning new software and procedures
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; some graduate school and/or professional industry designation (CPCU, AIC) preferred
- 5-7 years with a strong background in first-party homeowner’s litigation preferred
- Compliant Claims Adjuster License required
- CPCU, AIC license preferred
FedNat is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, DFW, offering a comprehensive benefit program including, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, with a great management team and working environment.