Manager - Analysis & Financial Planning
About the Role
For over 50 years they have constantly pushed themselves to innovate on their customers behalf to meet their changing needs. They offer leading-edge life insurance and annuity products through a growing independent agent market. Shared cultural values: Collaboration, Authenticity, Dynamics, and Empowerment.
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (Investments) is instrumental in producing client company’s investment plans and monthly/quarterly reforecasts. Responsibilities also include preparing presentation materials, with commentary telling the “story of the results”, for communicating to senior management and outside stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the FP&A sub-team responsible for investment related planning, analysis, and forecasts
- Maintain annual multiyear plan models to develop projections for key investment related metrics
- Provide comprehensive, timely and accurate investment analysis
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years related professional experience in financial reporting related to investments and/or financial planning & analysis required
- At least 3 years management experience required
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Big-4 Audit Experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of annuity and life insurance investment portfolios preferred
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles
Compensation & Perks
They offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, as well as a focus on learning and development, in addition to an organizational culture that works hard and has fun.
Apply for Manager - Analysis & Financial Planning
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly