Customer Service Specialist
At AssuranceAmerica, we are more than a unique blend of insurance assets. We believe in creating a culture where every associate has the opportunity to learn and grow. We strive to create a work environment to meet associate needs and we are determined to achieve excellence in everything we do.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company that is a leader in the non-standard auto insurance space and functions with a small company, entrepreneurial style. This position will require someone with an understanding that one needs to have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to help make things happen.
AssuranceAmerica Corporation is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to work at our office in the Sandy Springs area. This is an Entry-Level customer service position requiring a moderate level of technical competence. As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for handling incoming calls regarding underwriting and billing issues, program inquiries, and other corporate subjects.
The ideal candidate should possess a passion in delivering excellence in customer service and an ability to make real connections with others by helping our agents and customers with their insurance needs.
- Respond promptly to incoming calls
- Provide prompt and accurate information to caller’s inquiries
- Train others as needed or requested
- Assist other CSRs with their questions when needed
- Provide strong team work focus
- Respond to customer inquiries in accordance with Company Customer Quality Standards
- Assist with underwriting activities when requested or when additional time is available
- Ensure compliance with industry and company policies
- Understand regulatory/statutory requirements in accordance to underwriting guidelines
- Properly utilize the policy management system and understand its features and functionality
- Participate in special projects and additional assignments
- Meet established department goals and objectives
Formal Education & Certification
High School diploma or equivalent. Two years post- secondary education preferred.
Knowledge & Experience
Two years work experience in a complex customer service environment
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent PC skills
- Proven job stability, including one year with past employer
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigational skills
- Experience with auto insurance company preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
Apply for Customer Service Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly