Account Manager - Personal Lines
Johnson Insurance is seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager with at least 3- 5 years’ experience serving personal lines accounts.
How do I know if I am the ideal candidate for this position?
- You have current property & casualty licenses and at least 3-5 years’ experience serving personal lines clientele.
- You are a confident, good-natured, dependable, and trustworthy professional who is able to independently manage the needs of our clients.
- You have a track record of providing both proactive and reactive service in order to retain and grow accounts.
If I’m hired, what will I be responsible for?
- You will be responsible for the typical day-to-day servicing of personal lines accounts, including overseeing and processing renewals, taking claims, and accurately handling policy endorsements.
- You will work in conjunction with agency management and producers to provide comprehensive account reviews.
- You will be expected to provide insight and suggestions for how client accounts should be revised as their needs change over time.
- You will be an active participant in staff meetings and workshops.
- You will be excited about the opportunity to continually increase your insurance knowledge and develop yourself as a professional.
- You will be thorough in your work and provide clear and complete documentation for every client account you handle, in accordance with agency procedures.
- You will report to our VP of Operations, Jessica Yarbrough.
What will I be paid?
You will be paid a base salary and provided with bonus opportunities. Depending on your experience level and the effort you put forth, you can expect to earn between $38,000 - $45,000 (or more!) per year. We also provide flexible PTO arrangements and 10 paid holidays per year. Our benefits package includes a simple IRA with 3% company match, life insurance, and health insurance. Many other voluntary benefits, including a heavily-discounted corporate YMCA membership, are available.
Apply for Account Manager - Personal Lines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly