About the Role
For over 50 years they have constantly pushed themselves to innovate on their customers behalf to meet their changing needs. They offer leading-edge life insurance and annuity products through a growing independent agent market.
The Internal Auditor will perform a variety of assurance and consulting services to assist the Internal Audit Department in reviewing the design and operating effectiveness of financial, operational, and compliance controls; reviewing administrative policies and procedures to assure compliance with management’s stated objectives; and assessing compliance with governmental and regulatory rules and regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the internal control environment and compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Identifying opportunities for process and control enhancements to ensure risks are adequately mitigated
- Testing the operational effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting and documenting results
- Researching and summarizing regulatory, technical or other information, as deemed necessary
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting, auditing, or risk management
- Knowledge of Sarbanes/Oxley (SOX) and NAIC Model Audit Rule (MAR)
- CPA, CIA and/or CISA candidate preferred
- Life insurance or financial services industry experience preferred
- Public Accounting experience ideal
Compensation & Perks
They offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, as well as a focus on learning and development, in addition to an organizational culture that works hard and has fun.
Apply for Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly