Sales Trainee - Inside
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, rated A+ (“Superior”) by the leading independent rating organization for the industry, is growing rapidly and has operations throughout the US. We are currently seeking an Inside Insurance Sales Trainee in our Rancho Cordova, CA office who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. If you are focused on technology, are attentive to detail, and demonstrate strong initiative, then our team might be right for you!
- Ongoing marketing and procedural training and support for a rapidly growing independent agency base with the objective of meeting predetermined submission and premium goal
- Encouraging production from individual agencies while monitoring the quality of business based upon the company appetite and product line
- Working closely with field personnel to complete a “territorial team” with the objective of meeting territorial production goals.
- Responding to a wide range of agency problems, assisting in agency appointments, and providing ongoing training to new and existing agents, including broad-based webinars to small and large agency audiences
- Qualified candidate should have some combination of higher education and relevant insurance experience
- Excellent communication and computer skills are essential for the role
- Exceptional internal and external customer service skills are a must
- Ideal candidates must be self-motivated and prefer a dynamic working environment
- Occasional travel to the Home Office in Wilkes-Barre, PA would be required
At Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, we take great pride in bringing out the best in our employees guiding them along a career track of professional development and success!
Backed by our ultimate parent, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, we are aggressively expanding and enhancing our commercial lines products offerings with the goal of being the premier name for business insurance which creates opportunities for our staff!
Some Highlights of our Benefits are:
- Excellent working hours (Operating hours are from 8am-4:30pm M-F).
- Generous amount of vacation and sick time. Closed on all major holidays.
- 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- A competitive healthcare package.
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment.
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway, one of the world's most admired companies. We offer opportunities to advance your career!