Commercial Lines Regional Product Manager
Donegal Insurance Group is a regional property-casualty insurance company doing business in 26 states, headquartered in Marietta, PA, with 7 regional offices located in Athens, GA, Le Mars, IA, Grand Rapids, MI, Albuquerque, NM, Greenville, OH, Glen Allen, VA, and Sheboygan Falls, WI.
Donegal offers a broad range of personal and commercial insurance products sold exclusively through our network of independent agents. We are committed to the independent agency system and proud of the company’s heritage, which spans nearly 130 years. Donegal’s strong financial foundation and successful operating strategies have earned the company a rating of “A” (Excellent) by the A.M. Best Company, the nation’s leading insurance rating organization.
Donegal Insurance Group has an opening for a Commercial Lines Regional Product Manager to join our Marietta, Pennsylvania office. The Commercial Lines Regional Product Manager will be responsible for monitoring the performance of commercial lines products in the following states: PA, DE, MD, OH, IN. Ideal candidates should be able to monitor our loss ratio, retention, new business, quote volumes, & expenses – by coverage and class. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Actively monitor competitor filings and summarize rate levels, rating structures, and coverage features.
- Understand the unique coverages in assigned states (e.g. UM, PIP, individual workers compensation coverage elections, etc.) and how regulatory changes may impact them.
- Utilize bureau filings and information to help understand pricing trends in the market place.
- Regular communication withregional marketing and sales staff to gain information and perspective on what they are seeing in the agents’ offices.
- 5 years of commercial lines underwriting or product development experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Word
- Strong interpersonal skills
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Incentive Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Continuing Education Assistance
Donegal Insurance Group participates in E-Verify in the following states: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Utah, Arizona, Nebraska, and Louisiana. If you reside in one of the listed states, please review the "Notice of E-Verify Participation" and the "Right to Work Poster" on the links below:
- Notice of E-Verify Participation Poster (English and Spanish)
- Right to Work Poster (English and Spanish)