Appraiser - Automobile
Our business is expanding its operations and seeking a qualified candidate for an appraiser position for the Knoxville area.
This position is responsible for analyzing and preparing detailed appraisals on damaged vehicles as well as performing necessary investigations.
- The ideal Appraiser must have a High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience is necessary
- 3+ years of formal auto estimating experience (prior insurance carrier or auto body repair facility)
- Prior investigative experience a plus
- Appraiser will also be required to have excellent customer service skills, verbal/written communication skills, organizational skills and strong computer skills
- Self-motivated, organization and problem solving skills are necessary.
We offer the opportunity to share in the company’s growth and profit plus the security of a top-tier benefits package.
Overview of Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health, Prescription Drug, and Dental Insurance for you and your eligible dependents
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Employer Paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Vacation, sick and personal days
Apply for Appraiser - Automobile
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly