Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented Customer Service Representative who enjoys intellectual challenge and seeks a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth. Not only is Tower Hill Insurance one of Florida's most trusted names in homeowners insurance, but it offers great opportunities for career advancement and personal growth, along with very competitive benefits and rewards. We are growing at a consistent pace and seek professional individuals with drive, team mentality, who want to make an impact, and are committed to a long-term career in the insurance industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Handle inbound/outbound phone and chat inquiries regarding policy changes, renewals, re-writes, billing information, cancellations, initial claim reporting, claims status, underwriting procedures, policy quoting, and the policy declarations page.
- Document summary of each contact via our system applications.
- Provide accurate information in a business-like and friendly manner with the goal of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Strive for first-call resolution including providing options and alternatives to best assist the customer.
- Maintain knowledge of department reference documents.
- Work extended hours to meet demands during catastrophes as needed.
- Prepare faxes, e-mails, receipts, and other correspondence as requested.
- Conform to proper business etiquette and company guidelines with a positive attitude.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have a High School diploma or equivalent GED. Requires 1-2 years of service background dealing with customers and/or call center experience. Work history in insurance services or related service industry background is a plus. Having a 4-40 Florida Customer Service License is a plus.
Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and successfully complete keyboarding test speed of 45 words per minute with 95% accuracy Have basic knowledge of computer equipment. Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO:
- Ability to pass training exam and live call monitoring review.
- Ability to service the main contact center queues (Policy Inquiry, Claims, and Agency Service).
- Ability to discuss basic information on the policy Declarations Page.
- Achieve a monthly production score of 85% or above for the following categories: Call Performance, Policy audits, Aux Reporting and Attendance for six consecutive months.
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- State of the Art work out facility (Corporate office)
- Business casual dress, and more
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
No matter the square footage, your home is your castle. At Tower Hill we’re in the business of protecting castles. We provide the insurance protection you need and the peace of mind you want.
Founded more than 40 years ago, today Tower Hill is Florida’s largest homeowners insurer. Our company is financially strong and solid. We’ve weathered every storm and natural disaster in the state since 1972, and helped our customers rebuild after each one.
Like you, we love Florida. We enjoy the sun when it’s shining, appreciate mild winters, watch out for lightning, and build hurricane kits every summer. And like you, our homes are our castles. Sometimes the unexpected happens — or even the unthinkable — and we understand what that feels like, too. That’s why our 400 employees are committed to being there when you need us all year long, not just during storm season.
Your home is where you and your family should feel safe and protected. You can be confident that if the unthinkable happens, Tower Hill will be there to help you rebuild. When your home truly feels like your castle again to you, we know we’ve succeeded as your insurance company. Although we have grown in size over the last four decades, we remain committed to the promises we made when our company was founded.