Commercial Liability Adjuster
We are seeking a talented and innovative Liability Adjuster who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. If you are focused on technology, are attentive to detail, enjoy the thrill of investigations and negotiations, then our team might be right for you!
The Liability Adjuster is responsible for conducting office investigations and adjusting commercial general liability and auto claims. The Adjuster is also responsible for, but not limited to:
- Investigating losses and identifying coverage issues
- Obtaining and reviewing evidence, reports, and medical records
- Establishing damages and reserves
- Processing payments
- Taking statements from insured’s, claimants, and witnesses
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- Prior experience adjusting liability and auto claims
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize
Join the ranks of a highly rated, family oriented, and growing financial services company! We offer a competitive salary and benefits with an attractive 401(k) and profit sharing plan. Great working environment with the opportunity for advancement and continuing education with our tuition reimbursement program!