Underwriter - Contract Binding Authority - San Antonio - 4577
Contract Binding Authority Underwriter - Texas
Growing and profitable E&S Property and Casualty Insurance company is seeking an E&S Contract Binding Authority Underwriter for their San Antonio operation. Candidates will be responsible for underwriting binding authority business generated from agents around the Southwest. You will focus on the Property, General Liability and Inland Marine lines of coverage.
- Work closely with the retail agents on Property and Casualty E&S Binding authority business.
- Develop strong relationships with assigned agents and brokers with a focus on premium goals and profitability
- Mentor other Underwriters in the office.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience underwriting retail, manufacturing & construction, professional and habitation risks
- Sound working knowledge of Property, General Liability and Inland Marine coverages
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Strongly prefer strong agency/broker relationships in the Southwest
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
This position represents a good career opportunity. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Job 4577.