Claims Adjuster 2019 - 1099 - Lafayette, LA
The independent insurance adjusting services world is highly competitive. Quality service is the distinguishing factor that earns and sustains client relationships.
RYZE Claim Solutions, (RYZE) is an independent insurance adjusting company that provides accurate, cost effective and comprehensive property and liability insurance claims adjusting, including third party administration and insurance appraisal services to insurance carriers doing business throughout the United States. RYZE currently services 49 states and handles Catastrophe's across the nation. RYZE currently has three office locations: Noblesville, IN, Tampa, FL, and Dallas, TX.
• Active state license required
• Experience preparing estimates with Xactimate and/or Symbility
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Ability to climb ladders, get in attics/crawlspaces, get on roofs, kneel, bend, etc.
• Skilled at using required property equipment such as measuring devices, digital camera, ladders, etc.
• Adjuster must be able to maintain 8 day cycle time or less
• Strong investigative, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Must have the ability to plan, organize and manage time effectively
• Knowledge of insurance policies, theories and practices a must
Candidate must have at least one current active estimating system registered and have the ability to send electronic reports through the Internet.
RYZE offers web based online Webinars as well as an experienced training department for additional training.
RYZE also offers competitive income. Client/results driven % incentive and transparency in billing. Payroll is done on a bi-weekly basis and direct deposit is available.
RYZE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.