Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
We are seeking an ambitious, passionate, results focused & collaborative transformation leader to join our Travelers Enterprise Customer Experience (CX) team. The Journey Transformation Coach will function as a key member of the core CX Journey Transformation Center of Excellence and will support the build and scale of the CX Journey capability across the enterprise. This position will work closely with Journey Owners and CX Journey delivery teams. As a key leader in the Enterprise CX Journey Enablement Center, this role will act as the CX journey method mentor/coach to the journey teams. Note that this role does not manage staff.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Coaches CX Journey Core team and Product Owner to help ensure overall success of the journey; provides coaching and training at the program and team levels.
- Coaches the team to improve collaboration and self-organization.
- Drives best practices with the CX Journey methodology.
- Supports the CX Journey teams in becoming self-organizing / self-managing teams.
- Assesses and recommends optimal practices tailored to the CX journey team.
- Utilizes team feedback/Agile retrospective best practices to facilitate/identify opportunities for improvement and builds operational metrics with journey teams to continuously improve.
- Integrates CX Journey method and Voice of Customer/Voice of Agent research into team practices and work products, with focus on iterative and value-based delivery.
- Supports establishment and operationalization of Agile Inspired Governance model.
- Supports growing journey methodology and Agile principles and infuses CX journeys into our culture.
- Innovates with practices and frameworks through experimentation to improve journey team's delivery.
- Understands and encourages engineering innovation and improvement to support team delivery.
- Actively creates and participates in a variety of learning opportunities such as communities of practice, conferences, classroom training and independent study to further develop self and CX Journey method capabilities.
- Establishes collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders at various levels of the organization and team members to help them in their evolution of adopting CX Journey methodology.
- Acts as a change agent, motivating and helping to make CX transformational change happen at Travelers.
- Influences at all levels of an organization and helps implement recommended changes.
- Supports the creation of an environment that empowers and energizes team members, with a focus on accountability, adaptability, quality and speed to market.
- Builds relationships with other organizational CX Journey teams to increase the effectiveness and scale of CX Journeys across the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
5 years of experience in a role focused on influencing and coaching and 3 years of Agile practitioner experience required.
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Technical or Business preferred.
- 5+ years of working on an Agile Delivery Team with proven track record and success in an agile delivery environment preferred.
- 3+ years' experience leading/facilitating large group activities, learning, workshops or experiences with success and consistency preferred.
- Experience working with third party suppliers, partners and coalitions.
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrated transformational leadership skills with domain expertise in customer experience and agile methodology with a proven track record of success in executing transformational CX solutions with measurable results.
- Ability to partner with and influence others at all levels of the organization; ability to effectively work with Scrum Masters, Journey Owners and Journey Team; navigation and organization savvy; ability to respectfully challenge and build followership.
- Advanced ability to express ideas clearly and concisely through excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills with a strategic/innovative and futuristic mindset.
- Strong agile execution leader.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to deliver on results without formal authority.
- Ability to effectively work in a matrixed environment.
- Build and drive best practices.
- Possesses entrepreneurial spirit.
Travel - Occasionally
- Operates standard office equipment - Frequently
- Sitting (Can stand at will) - Frequently
- Use of Keyboards, Sporadic 10-Key - Frequently
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE