Loss Control - Field Representative - Breckenridge, CO
Alexander & Schmidt, a loss control service company, is seeking experienced part time independent loss control consultants throughout Colorado Springs, CO and surrounding areas. At Alexander & Schmidt, a Loss Control Field Representative performs on-site property, general liability and incidental auto inspections and prepares reports for insurance underwriting purposes. Insurance companies use the reports to properly insure commercial or residential buildings or properties for a new policy or renewal of a current policy.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience with a commercial insurance carrier or working as an independent contractor providing insurance loss control services.
- Understanding of commercial Property and Casualty lines including Property, General Liability, Auto and Workers’ Compensation.
- Solid communication skills—including exceptional writing ability and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Professional certifications CSP, OHST, ALCM and/or ARM are preferred, but not required
- Ability to upload completed reports, photos and diagrams through a proprietary website or complete reports on web based systems.
- Travel within a reasonable territory, 50 mile radius
Apply for Loss Control - Field Representative - Breckenridge, CO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly