Product Analyst - Auto
About the Role
Opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company that is a leader in the non-standard auto insurance market. Small company with small company feel. Values entrepreneurial style. Requires “roll up your sleeves” attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce and interpret standard reports for division use and analyze past trends to be predictive of future business performance.
- Responsible for review and analysis of the company’s product pricing and book of business performance, compared to competitors in the market place.
- Assist Product Management in data gathering and analysis to develop pricing and product development options to meet competitive opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in mathematics, actuarial science, finance, economics or related field
- 2 to 5 years of product development/analyst experience, with general insurance background
- Significant knowledge of filing laws, actuarial principles, rate structures and policy form construction; should possess experience in pricing and statistical concepts
Compensation & Perks
Base salary $65k to $80k. Entrepreneurial environment. Work culture is collaborative. Competitive benefits.