AmTrust Financial Services
AmTrust North America Claims is looking for an experienced Claims Analyst III to build an operational reporting suite as well as deliver on several high impact and high visibility analytical projects.
AmTrust, a Fortune 500 company has seen significant growth since inception fueled by numerous acquisitions over the years. While the companys revenue has grown, the number of claims as well as complexity of claims has grown with it. This has created an opportunity for us to better leverage our scale and vast amounts of data to identify opportunities to operate more efficiently.
This position will report to the Director of Claims Operational Analytics and will support the Claims organization by providing data, analytics and reporting to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the Claims organization. The right candidate will bring a balance of Claims technical expertise, analytical abilities, creativity and execution to the table.Responsibilities
- Identify, synthesize and recommend actionable analytical insights to drive improvement within Claims
- Deliver executive level presentations with actionable insights and recommendations
- Establish a monthly claims operational reporting package that includes dashboard, scorecards and reports utilizing Power BI, MS Excel and SQL
- Collaborate with IT on data cube development and SQL Server enhancements
- Support Claims leadership team with ad-hoc analytical requests
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Bachelors Degree from a top university
- 6+ years of Property and Casualty industry experience
- 3+ years of experience working with business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Cognos or Business Objects
- Ability to read and write SQL required
- Location Flexible: Dallas, TX; Alpharetta, GA; Chicago, IL; Southington, CT
- Up to 25% travel
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.