Do you have strong analytical and customer service skills? Do you enjoy traveling, meeting new people and having flexibility with your schedule? Then an opportunity as a Senior Premium Auditor is the one for you!
ABOUT YOUR JOB
The Senior Premium Auditor conducts field audits to determine the actual exposures and premium to be charged for policy coverages. This job is a combination of working from home and working in the insureds clerical office areas. Requires travel (driving and/ or flying) to insureds locations to conduct audits.
- Conduct timely and accurate premium audits and service audits.
- Conduct audits on larger and more complex accounts.
- Resolve audit disputes including large and complex disputes.
- Correspond with insureds, agents and Company personnel.
- Assist with audit reviews.
- Provide technical assistance to reviewers, Underwriters and agents.
- Provide current status of audit inventory on a regular basis to management.
- Clarify voluntary and physical audits by contacting insureds as needed.
- Communicate with NCCI/ WCIRB regarding classification and technical issues.
- Provide mentoring to less experienced field auditor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At least 3-5 years of experience working as a Field Premium Auditor. Desirable, but not required: APA, CIPA and CPCU. Must have a good working knowledge of Workers Compensation. Must be aware of and understand a variety of payroll and accounting systems, and the differences in Workers Compensation jurisdictions. Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical journals, financial reports or legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management and public groups. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to calculate and apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to apply principles of logic to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love for you to consider us in your next career move