Are You Driven? We are.
Who is GAINSCO?
We are a company of driven, enthusiastic and determined people. We celebrate achievement and success. We foster innovation, determination and recognition, and because of that, our employees feel recognized and rewarded for the contributions they make on a daily basis. We couldnt be who we are without the people who work at GAINSCO. If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, perceive how your work impacts the company, and be recognized for your efforts and passion, then GAINSCO is the company for you.
Why Join GAINSCO?
By joining GAINSCO, you will become part of a dynamic and growing organization that has been recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in both our Dallas and Miami offices.
Our culture attracts engaged individuals who have a desire to contribute and succeed. Our culture encourages individuals to grow their skills as they build their careers. Come join us and become a champion with GAINSCO.
What does a PIP CLAIMS ADJUSTER TRAINEE do?
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Trainees typically spend 2-3 months in training gaining skills and experiences in a structured training provided in-house and on-the-job mentoring. As a PIP Adjuster Trainee, you'll be trained to investigate, evaluate, and resolve PIP claims of moderate complexity. At the end of the training you will be able to ensure that all assigned Medical claims are concluded promptly and equitably in according to Florida Statute and companys guidelines. Since this is an entry level position, a trainee works with minimal authority under the direct supervision of a Team Lead.
- Handles low complexity Medical Management Claims.
- Asks appropriate questions, learn from others and, ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time.
- Conform with and abide by all Company codes, regulations, policies, values, work procedures and instructions
What makes a PIP CLAIMS ADJUSTER TRAINEE successful?
At GAINSCO, our competitive culture, great rates, and creative marketing campaigns have customers contacting us every day for their insurance needs. As a successful PIP CLAIMS ADJUSTER TRAINEE you will apply your technical knowledge and human relations skills to ensure that all assigned Medical claims are concluded promptly and equitably in according to Florida statute and companys guideline.
What is required?
- College degree preferred
- 1-2 years working in a fast paced, dynamic organization.
- Bilingual preferred.
Other skills and abilities:
- Must possess strong problem solving skills
- Must be adaptable, analytical and a self-starter
- Must enjoy working in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to plan, prioritize and organize your day effectively
- Detail oriented and ability to follow up on tasks till completed
- Effectively communicating verbally and in writing. Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner, able to communicate reasoning behind decisions.
- Ability to gather and analyze information in order to evaluate results and choose the best solution to the problem.
What else do you need to know?
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- Excellent benefits package: medical & dental (Basic plan FREE), vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance.
- Parental Leave Policy.
- 401K + Company Match.
- Paid Vacation + Sick days + Floating Holidays + Company determined Holidays.
All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO.
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.