Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
This position is responsible for managing tasks on a Project or a sub-Project that is part of a larger Project or Program. The Project Leader controls planning and execution of the tasks or sub-Projects activities and resources to ensure that established cost, time, and quality goals are met. The Project Leader works with supervision and guidance and is responsible for applying basic Project Management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to Project deliverables, processes, and systems in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations. The Project Leader operates within defined parameters using a proven Project Management Methodology.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for creating new digital communication campaigns to drive better customer experiences through comprehensive, cross-channel journeys and design. You will create, fine-tune and monitor campaign performance and find opportunities to optimize communications in order to reach business goals and objectives. You will work closely with the Digital Engagement Manager, the Customer Experience stakeholders and Business Analytics groups to identify opportunities to make communications more effective, thereby driving better customer engagement and achieving business goals.
High School diploma or equivalent required. 1 year of project management experience required.
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred. 2 years of project management experience preferred. Experience managing the entire life cycle of a project preferred.
- Experience with developing and designing solutions in SalesForce Marketing Cloud (previously known as Exact Target is preferred.
- Experience with Journey Builder, Email Studio, Analytics Builder, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio desired
- Content Builder and dynamic email creation (AMPscript, HTML, CSS experience preferred)
- Good understanding of marketing processes and tactics (ex: A/B testing)
- Ability to manage and optimize campaigns / journeysAbility to track analytics and identify opportunities to improve engagement with customers
- Empathetic, intellectually curious, digitally minded, and customer obsessed
- Action Oriented
- Analytical, Data Driven
- Self-Managed, and able to balance multiple initiatives
- Capable of tracking marketing metrics, and continuously optimizing campaigns to improve those metrics
- Customer Journey MappingClear communication and experience with Digital Marketing
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE