Claims Adjuster – Auto Bodily Injury Litigation | Chicago, IL area
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for an Auto Bodily Injury Litigation Claims Adjuster with our client in their Chicago, IL area location. As a member of our client’s claims team, utilize your knowledge of auto bodily injury and property damage to independently investigate, evaluate and resolve assigned claims in order to achieve appropriate outcomes. In this position, you will administer and resolve claims in a timely manner in accordance with legal statutes, policy provisions, and company guidelines.
Auto Bodily Injury Litigation Claims Adjuster Responsibilities
- Experience handling moderate to complex injury claims
- Experience handling 1st and 3rd party auto liability and property damage claims from inception through closure
- Experience handling the setting up and returning of a rental car
- Experience handling auto liability claims using comparative negligence(depending on the state)
- All file handling must be within state statutes, Client Claims Handling Guidelines, and Best Practices
- Negotiates settlement of claims up to designated authority level
- Calculates and assigns timely and appropriate reserves to claims; monitors reserve adequacy throughout the life of the claim
- 4+ years of experience handling bodily injury litigation claims
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including auto claims adjuster jobs in the Chicago, IL area. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought after positions with top companies in the industry.