Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. Description
: The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking a self-motivated and detail oriented Cashier - Bookkeeper for our Costa Mesa, CA location.
- The position will operate a cash drawer, process credit card charges, refunds, disputes, ACH and ACH returns.
- Balance bank account details for daily bank deposits.
- Prepare bank deposits and monthly remittance summary reports.
- Perform duties of a bookkeeper and cashier on a monthly rotation basis.
- Heavy use of a 10-key calculator, Enterprise Integrated Cashiering system (EICS) and personal computer.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development. Benefits
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE