Sr Analyst, Project Management- Claims Experience
As the Senior Analyst, Project Mgmt within the GRM Claims Strategic Supplier Management team you will be responsible for supporting various supplier categories across all lines of business under limited supervision. You would be expected to provide advanced consultative day-to-day/month-to-month support to the Strategic Supplier Managers by researching and resolving supplier questions and issues, invoicing audit and approval, initiating and participating in business review meetings, preparing business review documentation and analysis, and other supporting tasks. This individual will also be responsible for identifying supplier performance trends through research and data analysis and drives process improvement initiatives to enable a more efficient and comprehensive supplier management program.
- Leads research and data analysis to report on key vendor metrics and presents findings to the supplier and/or team leadership
- Responsible for delivery of supplier performance results including Quality, Timeliness, Service Level Agreements, and other operational metrics
- Provides comprehensive analysis on supplier performance to identify trends and actionable insights
- Contributes to the development and definition of business cases with input from stakeholders
- Conducts and manages process for business review meetings. Prepares agenda items, sends all material, and works closely with product owner to facilitate meeting
- Leads initiatives to monitor the health of the supplier relationship and contributes ideas to improve it
- Ensures improvement methodologies are applied throughout the project management lifecycle
- Responsible for auditing supplier invoices to ensure we are paying what we owe and relaying approval to appropriate stakeholder(s)
Competencies typically acquired through a Bachelor`s degree or equivalent experience/training and 5+ years of relevant experience.
Solid business operations knowledge to include understanding the claims value chain and market conditions strongly preferred.
Advanced communication (oral & written) skills to effectively communicate with internal partners and external suppliers.
Strong research, analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, relationship management, and presentation skills.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.