Commercial Lines Account Manager
• Completes renewal applications in coordination with Producer(s); submits applications to eligible and appropriate carriers; follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies.
• Orders and issues binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other related items; verifies their accuracy; forwards them to client with appropriate correspondence by electronic or mail.
• Determines if direct or agency billing is appropriate and invoices accordingly.
• Prepares renewal recaps summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals for word processing and any required underwriting documentation as needed; i.e. SOV, Guide Lines, etc.
• Certificates of Insurance must be issued within (1) Business day and verified for accuracy by CSR.
• Processes renewals in coordination with Producer(s) according to agency procedures.
• Reviews audits of policies; verifies accuracy and verifies policy and policy change information, facilitating corrections when necessary.
• Provides technical support to Producer(s); specifically, in analyzing client needs, coverage forms and quotations.
• At least (1) per quarter, AM is required to meet client at their location on one of their assigned largest accounts.
• Processes incoming mail and phone requests, responding promptly and appropriately.
• Uses agency credit and collection policy in invoicing and pursuing prompt payments; request cancellations from the carrier according to agency standards.
• Determines reasons for requests for cancellations; acts to save accounts; notifies Producer.
• Processes and following up on cancellations requests to carriers to ensure accurate and timely resolution; maintains agency in financial equity whenever possible.
• Assists Producer and Commercial Operations Manager or Management as needed.
• Assists other positions as needed.
• Assists clients in submitting first reports of claims, facilitates prompt response from carrier staff and follows up on claims status, according to agency procedures.
• Identifies exposure to loss and recommends appropriate coverage’s in coordination with Producer(s).
• AM needs to Cross-Sell and Up-Sale auxiliary policies, endorsements; ie Flood, EPLI, D&O, etc. to increase agency profitability.
Personal and Organization Development
• Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
• Maintains a cordial and effective relationship with clients, coworkers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts.
• Keeps informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverage's and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
• Interacts with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the agency.
• Accuracy of work is a high priority. Please make management aware of excessive interruptions
• Courteous, friendly, positive attitude and willing to help others.
• Willing to work late as needed.
***Hiring Process requires Assessment Testing
Apply for Commercial Lines Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly