Licensed P&C Insurance Agent
L.A. Master Holdings, LLC is seeking Full Time Insurance Agents, with incredible customer service skills, attention to detail, and industry experience. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, energy, a high level of integrity. At this time, we are only considering candidates who have a Property and Casualty Insurance license.
- Promote and sell different types of insurance policies to individuals on behalf of insurance companies which involve personal and commercial automobile, motorcycle, RV’s, boat, homeowners, renters and other recreational products.
- Utilizing the Comparative Rater, take details of prospective clients by phone, or in the Agency, to generate multiple quotes from different Insurance Carriers and submit new business applications.
- Understand the requirements of the customer and customize insurance plans to fit the need of each individual.
- Explain different options to prospective client and encourage the sale of the insurance policy that best suits their needs.
- Stay up-to-date on services, products and plans offered at the Agency.
- Generate renewal reports weekly and requote clients.
- Accept installment payments on behalf of the Carrier at the Agency during normal business hours.
- Make changes & process endorsements to active insurance policies on behalf of an existing client.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as bookkeeping, making bank deposits and maintaining records, reports and files.
- Receive and sort mail.
- Check Agency voicemail & email multiple times throughout the day.
- Respond to all Underwriting requests received at the Agency.
- Complete an employee checklist daily to maintain the organization and cleanliness of the Agency.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Licensed in the State of Michigan - Property & Casualty Resident Producer.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, the ability to go after sales and be competitive while still putting the client first.
- Ability to analyze client’s requirements and think critically to find the best solutions for their needs.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- General and technical knowledge of the insurance industry is a plus!
- A team player who is punctual and possesses a strong work ethic.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with internet navigation, paperless file management system, online electronic checkbook (Quickbooks), spreadsheets, and word processing programs.
- Responsible, trust worthy, with the ability to problem solve independently.
This job is full-time based at our Adrian agency. The position has an hourly base salary, plus commission.