Customer Service Representative Trainee - Part-Time
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, an A+ Superior rated company, is rapidly expanding our footprint throughout the US. We now seeking Customer Service Representative Trainees to work evening hours.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for communicating, over the phone, with insureds, agency personnel, claimants, providers, vendors, and any other callers with questions related to GUARD Insurance Groups products and services and New Claims Intake. Some of the highlights of working in our call center are:
- No Sales!! All calls are service based
- No weekends
- Were closed all major holidays
- Answer customers questions and if unable to answer their questions, direct them to the appropriate person
- Taking New Claims calls and entering the information using proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Check voice mail, Customer Service Requests, and Policy Service Center Requests at scheduled times
- Utilize the Department Procedure Manual as appropriate
- Utilize GUARD Insurance Group System Software, Internet, and Agency Service Center to answer caller requests by accessing the appropriate information from the system
- Need to be able to work Monday-Friday-11am-3pm or 3:30pm-7:30pm.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential for this role
- Proficient use of a computer
- Minimum of a high school diploma or the equivalent and previous customer service, telephone, or related experience is required