Investor Relations Director
About the Role
Fortune 1,000 publicly traded specialty personal lines insurance company and one of the largest automobile insurers in the United States. Duties & Responsibilities
The Investor Relations Director is responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders. They are responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap.
- Managing IR for entire company – spokesperson
- Develop relationships with financial analysts
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
Skills & Experiences
We seek a seasoned professional who has extensive experience in generating business results and leading teams. The job requires a corporate professional who also has entrepreneurial skills and looks to the future with optimism to envision what could be possible.
- An MBA or FMVA certification is an asset
- 10 or more years experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and Equity Research Analysts
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends
Compensation & Perks
$197k-$250k target salary with 25% bonus